The Automation & Digital Libraries Users Group or ADLUG is an organization of institutions using or implementing library automation and/or digitization software.
The mission of the ADLUG is to:
- create and maintain a permanent link between the users of library software and digitization projects, taken into account national and regional users groups and their structures where they exists;
- aim for a maximum compatibility between the various installations;
- improve software and products by advising the commercial owner and developers of this type of software about users aims and requirements.
The activities of the ADLUG are:
- stimulate professional contact and organize an annual meeting;
- publish and maintain a website;
- collect and disseminate information about all topic of interest;
- collect and disseminate related educational material.